Monday, March 26, 2012

Not looking forward to things

I'm talking with my dad tomorrow night. Really not looking forward to it.

Recently I've been wishing I had a normal childhood... or at least a childhood I looked back on happily. Or at least... I wish the majority of memories I had involving my parents was good.

So essentially I've been feeling sorry for myself

One of the things I've really been thinking over is how my family has changed... I mean the definition...

My family before Ashley and iris was my brothers and parents. Now, it's Ashley and Iris. And my family is my main priority...

Now I'm just emotionally vomitting...

This is the post that doesn't make sense to any of you...

And I'm done.

Basically, I wish I could have a relationship with my parents that I see from people like... The Temples. Or The Wortley's...

Okay, now I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment